Strike Off Company
As per Pricelist provided
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has recently notified Strike Off facility to non-operating companies for getting their names struck off from the records of Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Strike Off mode is an easy mode of closing non-operating companies at cheaper cost with lesser formalities.
Which Companies may apply for Closure?
- A company has failed to commence its business within one year of its incorporation
- A company is not carrying on any business or operation for a period of two immediately preceding financial years and has not made any application within such period for obtaining the status of a dormant company under section 455.
Which Companies cannot apply for closure?
- Listed Companies
- Companies registered under section 8
- Companies having charges which are pending for satisfaction
- Companies whose application for Compounding is pending
- Companies against which any prosecution for an offence is pending in any court
- Vanishing Companies
- Companies that have been delisted due to non-compliance of listing regulations or listing agreement or any other statutory laws;
- Companies where inspection or investigation is ordered and being carried out or actions or such order are yet to be taken up or were complete but prosecutions arising out of such inspection or investigation are pending in the court.
- Companies which have accepted public deposits which are either outstanding or the company is in default in repayment of the same;
- Companies where notices under section 234 of CA 1956 or 206 or 207 of the Act, 2016 have been issued by the Registrar or Inspector and reply thereto is pending or report under section 208 is pending or where any prosecution arising out of such inquiry or scrutiny, if any, is pending with the court.
- Statement of Accounts (duly signed by one MD / Director / Secretary)
- Copy of Board Resolution authorizing directors to file application
- Indemnity Bond duly notarizes and signed by all directors
- Affidavit duly notarizes and signed by all directors (separately)
The application for Closure of Company takes 1-2 weeks